- Terms of Membership -
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
1. These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the terms and conditions of use of all services provided by Angournomix Sites (the "Services"), the rights, obligations, responsibilities and other necessary information of the Users and Angournix Sites.
Article 2 (Effect and Change of Terms)
1. If you agree to the terms of this Agreement, the Angemomix Site will be governed by the terms of the Angemomix Site and your use of the Service.
2. The Angemomics site may change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, and the changed terms will be posted on the Angemomics website or notified to the members via e-mail, and will be effective upon announcement.
If the user does not agree with the changed terms, the user can cancel his / her membership registration (membership cancellation).
Article 3 (Outside Terms and Conditions)
1. Matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the provisions of the Telecommunications Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Code of Conduct on Information and Communications Ethics, the Code of Ethics for Telecommunications, the Program Protection Act, and other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definition of terms)
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. User: Anyone who receives services provided by Angemomix site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subscription: Completing the service use contract by filling in the information on the application form provided by Angournomics site and agreeing to these terms.
3. Members: Anyone who has registered as a member by providing personal information to Angemomix site and is able to use the services provided by Angemomix site.
4. Password: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the user himself / herself to ensure that the user and the member ID are identical and to protect his / her confidentiality in communication.
5. Withdrawal: A member terminates the use agreement.
Chapter 2 Service Provision and Use
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Contract)
1. The contract of use is established by completing the enrollment by recording the required information on the prescribed application form provided by the applicant online at Angemomix site.
2. Enginomix site can cancel the subscription for the usage contract which falls under each of the following subparagraphs.
① When you apply using the name of another person
② When the contents of application for use contract are described as false or applied
③ If you interfere with other people's use of Angemomix site service or take an action such as stealing the information
④ When the act is prohibited by laws and regulations by using the Engineomics site.
⑤ When the application requirements set by the other engine sites are not fulfilled
Article 6 (Consent to Use of Member Information)
1. Member's personal information is protected by the law of personal information protection of public institution.
2. Membership information on the Angmomix site is used, managed and protected as follows.
① Use of personal information: Angemornix Site does not disclose or distribute the personal information of members collected in connection with the service provision to third parties without their consent.
However, if there is a request by a state agency under the provisions of laws such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications, a request for criminal investigation, a request by the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or a request made by other
related laws and regulations, This is not the case if you disclose personal information you provide to Angemornix sites on your own.
② Management of personal information: You may modify / delete your personal information from time to time in the personal information management of the service for the protection and management of personal information.
③ Protection of personal information: Only you can view / modify / delete your personal information, which is managed entirely by your ID and password.
Therefore, please do not give your ID and password to others, and be sure to log out at the end of the work.
3. Member's use of the application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to agree that the EngineMix site collects and uses the member information described in the application form.
Article 7 (User's Information Security)
1. From the moment the applicant completes the Ennemmix site service registration process, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you have entered, and you are solely responsible for any consequences of using your ID and password.
2. Any responsibility for the management of the ID and password is the responsibility of the member, and if it is found that the ID or password of the member has been used improperly, it should be reported immediately to the EngineMix site. All responsibility for not reporting is at your own risk. The EngineMix Site shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising out of the use of information about you by a third party not terminating it.
Article 8 (Suspension of Service)
1. ENNOMMIX SITE may, at its discretion, limit or discontinue use of the Service if the user has acted in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
Article 9 (Change and Termination of Service)
1. The Engineomix Site shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any loss or damage expected from or expected from the use of the Service, and shall not be relied upon in connection with any information, data, facts, We do not take responsibility for anything. And shall not be liable for any damages caused by
Article 10 (Copyright of post)
1. You have the right to the content of the post you post.
2. ENNomix site reserves the right to edit and move the posted contents without prior notice, and it can be deleted without prior notice in accordance with the bulletin board operating principles.
3. You are solely responsible for any civil or criminal liability arising from your posts infringing the copyrights of others.
Chapter 3 Obligations and Responsibilities
Article 11 (Obligations of Engineographs Site)
1. ENNomics site does not disclose or distribute personal information of members to others without their consent. However, this shall not apply to cases where there is a request from the relevant governmental agencies, etc. in accordance with relevant laws and regulations related to telecommunication.
Article 12 (Membership Obligations)
1. The information required at the time of membership registration must be filled in correctly. You must also maintain and update information about you that has already been provided to make sure it is accurate, and you should not allow members to use your ID and password for third parties.
2. Members can not use any services without prior consent of Angemomix Site.
Chapter 4 Other
Article 13 (Prohibition of Transfer)
1. The member can not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status of use contract to another person.
Article 14 (Indemnity)
1. ENJOIMMIX SITE will not be liable for any damages incurred by members in connection with the services provided free of charge, except for criminal acts intentionally committed by ENJOOMIX SITE.
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
1. Enginomix Sites does not endorse, object or modify opinions expressed by members or third parties. In no event shall Enginomix Sites be liable for any gain or loss arising from any reliance on information contained in the Service. And shall not be liable for any profit that the member expects from the use of the service.
Article 16 (Judge)
1. The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to disputes arising out of the use of the Services between the Engineos website and the users, and the complaints arising out of the disputes shall be brought to the courts of the Republic of Korea.