Bst V2 DNA Polymerase is a recombinant
DNA polymerase from Bacillus stearothermophilus,
which is engineered for improved isothermal amplification performance. Bst V2
DNA Polymerase is purified from an E.coli
strain carrying a plasmid with the cloned gene encoding large fragment of the
It contains the 5´→ 3´ polymerase activity, but lacks 5´ → 3´
and 3’ → 5’ exonuclease activity. For this reason, Bst V2
DNA Polymerase can be effectively used in strand displacement reaction at high
- Isothermal amplification (LAMP, RCA, NASBA, etc.)
- Applications requiring strand-displacement DNA synthesis
- DNA sequencing through high GC regions
- Rapid sequencing from nanogram amounts of DNA template
- 8 unit/㎕ in 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0, 50 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.1% Triton X-100, and 50% Glycerol.
- 200 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.8, 150 mM (NH4)2SO4, 1 M KCl, 25 mM MgSO4, 1% Tween20.
- One unit of enzyme incorporates 10 nmole of dNTP into acid insoluble material in 30 min at 65°C.
- Activity, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests, genomic DNA contamination test, confirmation test for the absence of endo and exonucleases.
- Store at -20℃.
LAMP : Lambda DNA
RT-LAMP : ACTB