rTaq DNA Polymerase is a recombinant thermostable DNA polymerase from Thermus aquaticus. rTaq DNA Polymerase is recommended for use in conventional PCR process.
- PCR, RT-PCR, genomic PCR, and primer extension.
- 5 unit/㎕ in 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0, 100 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.5% Tween 20, and 50% Glycerol.
- One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to catalyze the incorporation of 10 nmole of dNTP into an acid-insoluble form in 30 min at 72℃. Tth reaction conditions are : 25 mM TAPS, pH9.3, 50 mM KCl, 2 mM MgCl₂, 1 mM β-mercaptoethanol, 200 μM each dNTPs, 100 μM [α-³²P]dCTP, 12.5 ㎍ activated calf thymus DNA in a total volume of 50 ㎕.
10x PCR Reaction Buffer w/ MgCl₂
- 500 mM Tris-HCl, pH9.0, 160 mM (NH₄)₂SO₄, 25 mM MgCl₂, 1% Tween 20, 1 ㎍/㎕ BSA.
- Activity, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Store at -20℃.