HiPi DNA Polymerase is a purified recombinant thermostable DNA polymerase from Thermus aquaticus. This enzyme is modified to increase specificity, fidelity, and performance in conventional PCR process.
HiPi DNA Polymerase is recommended for use in conventional PCR that final products are less than 3 kbp. HiPi DNA Polymerase generates a 3´-dA overhang suitable for a TA cloning of PCR products.
- 5 unit/㎕ in 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0, 100 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.5% Tween 20, and 50% Glycerol.
- PCR, RT-PCR, genomic PCR, and primer extension.
- One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to catalyze the incorporation of 10 nmole of dNTP into an acid-insoluble form in 30 min at 72℃.
- The reaction conditions are : 25 mM TAPS, pH9.3, 50 mM KCl, 2 mM MgCl₂, 1 mM β-mercaptoethanol, 200 μM each dNTPs, 100 μM [α-³²P]dCTP, 12.5 ㎍ activated
calf thymus DNA in a total volume of 50 ㎕.
10x PCR Reaction Buffer w/ MgCl₂
- 500 mM Tris-HCl, pH9.0, 160 mM (NH₄)₂SO₄, 25 mM MgCl₂, 1% Tween 20, 1 mg/ml BSA.
- Activity, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests.
- Store at -20℃.