Pfu Plus DNA Polymerase is suitable for a reliable amplification of long (up to 12 kbp) and complex targets with a robust yield and a high accuracy. Although the error rate is slightly lower than that of Pfu DNA Polymerase, the amplification efficiency is about 3-5 times more. The amplified products by Pfu Plus DNA Polymerase can be used for a gene cloning with decreased error rate, and for a site-specific mutagenesis.
Pfu Plus DNA Polymerase, like any other polymerases showing proof-reading activity, generates a PCR product with blunt end. Pfu Plus DNA Polymerase exhibits 3´->5´ exonuclease (proof-reading) activity, but has no detectable 5´->3´ exonuclease activity.
Pfu Plus DNA Polymerase is provided with 10x optimized reaction buffer.
- DNA amplification for a gene cloning require high fidelity
- Point mutagenesis by PCR using whole vector as a template
- 5 unit/㎕ in 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.2, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 50% Glycerol.
- One unit of enzyme catalyzes the incorporation of 10 nmole of dNTP into a polynucleotide fraction in 30 min at 72°C.
10x Reaction Buffer- 200 mM Tris-HCl, pH 9.0, 100 mM KCl, 100 mM (NH₄)₂SO₄, 20 mM MgCl₂, 1% Triton X-100, 1 mg/ml BSA. QC tests
- Activity, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests, genomic DNA contamination test, confirmation test for the absence of endo and exonucleases.
- Store at -20℃.