Pfu Super DNA Polymerase is suitable for a reliable amplification of long (up to 15 kbp) and complex targets with a robust yield and high accuracy. The error rate of Pfu Super DNA Polymerase is 2 times more less than that of Pfu DNA Polymerase. The amplification efficiency (final yield) is about 2-3 times more than that of Pfu DNA Polymerase. Furthermore, due to its high processivity, shorter running time is required compared to any other commercially available Pfu (5 kbp within 60 sec extension).
The amplified products by Pfu Super DNA Polymerase can be used for a gene cloning with highly decreased error rate, and for a site-specific mutagenesis. Pfu Super DNA Polymerase, like any other polymerases showing proof-reading activity, generates a PCR product with blunt end.
Pfu Super DNA Polymerase is provided with 10x optimized reaction buffer.
- Long DNA amplification for a gene cloning require high fidelity
- Point mutagenesis by PCR using whole vector as a template.
5 unit/㎕ in 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.2, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 50% Glycerol.
- One unit of enzyme catalyzes the incorporation of 10 nmole of dNTP into a polynucleotide fraction in 30 min at 72°C.
10x Reaction Buffer
- 200 mM Tris-HCl, pH 9.0, 100 mM KCl, 100 mM (NH₄)₂SO₄, 20 mM MgCl₂, 1% Triton X-100, 1 mg/ml BSA.
- Activity, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests, genomic DNA contamination test, confirmation test for the absence of endo and exonucleases.
- Store at -20℃.