rTaq Plus DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase that designed for a reliable amplification of long and complex targets with a robust yield in an extremely short extension time. Due to its high elongation rate (about 100 bp/sec) and high processivity (about 250 bases), long sized products can be generated within relatively shorter running time compared to any other commercially available enzymes (10 kbp within 60 sec extension).
Recombinant rTaq Plus DNA Polymerase is purified from a modified recombinant E.coli strain. The enzyme catalyzes the incorporation of nucleotides into duplex DNA in the 5' to 3´ direction in the presence of Mg²⁺ at 70-80°C. rTaq Plus DNA Polymerase has no detectable exonuclease activity (5' to 3´ or 3' to 5´) and generates a 3´-dA overhang, suitable for TA cloning of PCR products.
rTaq Plus DNA Polymerase is free from any nucleic acid which can be contaminated from expression host during purification process. That provides robust conditions for amplification of gram-negative bacterial genes, and profiling of these.
rTaq Plus DNA Polymerase is provided with 10x optimized reaction buffer.
- 5 unit/㎕ in 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 50 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.1% NP-40, 0.1% Tween 20, 50% Glycerol.
- One unit of enzyme catalyzes the incorporation of 10 nmol of dNTP into a polynucleotide fraction in 30 min at 72°C.
10x Reaction Buffer
- 500 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 100 mM KCl, 60 mM (NH₄)₂SO₄, 15 mM MgCl₂,, 1% Triton X-100, 0.1 mg/ml BSA.
- Activity, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests, genomic DNA contamination test, confirmation test for the absence of endo and exonucleases.
- Store at -20℃.
- Suitable for a long PCR (up to 10 kbp)
- Highly processive (10 kbp in 60 sec extension) : provide extremely short running time
- High yield compared to common Taq
- Long PCR
- gDNA PCR
- Colony PCR
- Multiplex PCR