rTaq Plus HOT DNA Polymerase is a highly specific DNA polymerase adapting hot start PCR procedure. The whole activity is completely inhibited at low temperature and recovered by exposure to high temperature during initial denaturation step. It is suitable for an amplification with complicated samples and extremely low concentrated targets.
Inhibition of primer dimer formation during PCR process enables easy application to Multiplex PCR and Real-time.
Due to a high elongation rate (about 100 bp/sec) and high processivity (about 250 bases), long sized products can be generated within relatively shorter running time compared to any other commercially available enzymes (10 kbp within 60 sec extension).
Recombinant rTaq Plus HOT DNA Polymerase is purified from a modified recombinant E.coli strain. The enzyme catalyzes the incorporation of nucleotides into duplex DNA in the 5´->3´ direction in the presence of Mg²⁺ at 70-80°C. rTaq Plus HOT DNA Polymerase has no detectable exonuclease activity (both 5´->3´ and 3´->5´) and generates a 3´-dA overhang, suitable for TA cloning of PCR products.
rTaq Plus HOT DNA Polymerase is free from any nucleic acid which can be contaminated from expression host during purification process. That provides robust conditions for amplification of gram-negative bacterial genes, and profiling of these.
rTaq Plus HOT DNA Polymerase is provided with 10x optimized reaction buffer.
- Suitable for a long PCR (up to 10 kbp)
- Reduced non-specific amplification and inhibition of primer dimer formation during the first temperature increasing step
- Highly processive (10 kbp in 60 sec extension) : provide extremely short running time
- High yield compared to common Taq products
- Long PCR
- gDNA PCR
- Colony PCR
- Multiplex PCR
- Real-time PCR using SYBR green
- 5 unit/㎖ in 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 50 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.1% NP-40, 0.1% Tween 20, 50% Glycerol.
- One unit of enzyme catalyzes the incorporation of 10 nmol of dNTP into a polynucleotide fraction in 30 min at 72°C.
10x Reaction Buffer
- Tris-HCl buffer with NH₄, contain 25 mM MgCl₂.
- Activity, SDS-PAGE purity, performance tests, genomic DNA contamination test, confirmation test for the absence of endo and exonucleases.
- Store at -20℃.